Frequently Asked Questions
We Attempt to Answer Genealogy Related Questions
Select a topic
Please Select the Topic You Need Help With...
Master of the High Court
This section will deal with frequently asked questions related to the Master of the High Court.
This section will deal with frequently asked questions related to the National Archives.
- How do I Apply for Documents?
- Can I get Documents on Living Individuals?
- What Documents can I get from Home Affairs?
- Do I Need a 13-Digit Identity Number of an Individual?
- Did Every Deceased Person have an Estate File?
- Are Adoption Papers Available Online?
- How do I get Documents from the National Archives?
- How Long does Documents Take at Home Affairs?
- How do I find out if a Person had an Estate File?
- Can I use Old Identity Numbers Issued Pre-1970's for Genealogy Research?